Service Field Manager
· To analyze dealers’ activity at AS area, to define dealers’ service potential and provide a continuous improvement of AS indicators. To set and achieve targets for service productivity, parts and accessories sales;
· To evaluate dealers’ service facility based on service potential (number of working places, lifts, painting capacity, warehouse capacity, parts stock volume);
· To evaluate dealers’ AS staff including technicians, service advisers, parts staff, customer relations staff and provide employee certification in accordance with Kia Academy training plan;
· To conduct dealer audits in accordance with a monthly schedule. To evaluate a quality of AS processes and standards. To prepare long-term Action plans for AS business improvement;
· To conduct cross-functional activities with parts, marketing, and business development teams; to participate in AS events, promo-campaigns, seasonal campaigns, etc.
· To analyze dealers’ warranty operations quality, including a proper storage of parts replaced on warranty conditions, recall and service warranty campaigns target achievement, etc.;
· To ensure an effective feed-back channel with dealers for receiving operating data;
· To provide a comprehensive support to Management of the Department such as creation of business presentations and reports in accordance with Department performance.
Requirements (skills, knowledge and experience):
· Higher or secondary technical education;
· Knowledge of automotive market;
· Experience in after sales area not less than 3 years;
· Dealer communications experience;
· English upper-intermediate;
· Readiness for business trips.